Friday, April 27, 2012

Here We Go!

Okey. So my name's Ley. Like Lee. But different because I have a Y at the end because my real name is Hailey but thats a secret no one needs to know except the government so SHHHHH. Ley Maren. Like Mahreen. But not because thats a phonetic spelling. Its not my real last name either but it is my real middle name. My real last name is Wynn but its icky and I hate it and only the government needs to know that so SHHHHH. 

Anyway.....

This is my blog...duh. 
I will use it to inform any one who finds this in cyberspace and ever checks it about how my life in theatre is going. I've been in theatre since the 2nd grade, so its a long story but the real deal starts today....

Today....

...is the first day of my high-school-graduation-requirement internship. Well, they call it an externship because we are external to the school but I really don't care about their bureaucratic terminology.
SO, I'm working a tech for a brilliant production of Illyria, a musical based of Shakespeare's Twelfth Night (which I was in and played Malvolio.'Twas great.) So jyes. This is far from my first tech. In fact, with this troupe it will be my last because I is an schmart seenieor goeing awf too cawluge this Awegust. SADDDD :-( Because I've been working with Broadway Training Center since 2007 and it is the best thing to ever happen to anyone in the history of the universe. Ok, maybe not, but whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment