Thursday, May 3, 2012

DANGER DANGER!

DANGER DANGER!!!

All Those Over 5' Must Watch Out for Lights

(Yes, I am over 5'...5'5")

So, here is my discovery of the day (well,  yesterday, but that's not pertinent to this situation)
READY FOR IT? I don't think yous are. I'll give you some time








Okay?
Metal lights are hot.
Well, this might not seem like a revelation to some, myself included, but that is not pertinent to this situation.  HOWEVER, when one is carrying multiple, expensive and breakable, microphones, it's not on your mind.
Its on your forehead. At least my forehead.
And this is how I got this burn on my forehead.
Right there...don't you see it? (Oh, yeah, you can't see me...) Well, it is there. Above my right eyebrow. That shiny red thing that smells like burnt flesh. (Be GLAD you can't smell over the internet)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment